Light of the world,

You stepped down into darkness

Opened my eyes, let me see

Beauty that made this heart adore You

Hope of my life spent with You


And here I am to worship

Here I am to bow down

Here I am to say that You're my God

You're altogether lovely

Altogether worthy

Altogether wonderful to me


King of all days

Oh, so highly exalted

Glorious in heaven above

Humbly You came to the earth You created

All for love's sake became poor


I'll never know how much it cost

To see my sin upon that cross




*.* Followers of CHRIST *.*

Photobucket

Novemeber
18: Jackson's Birthday



*.* Footprints *.*




*.* Peace *.*






*.* Children Of GOD *.*

Felicia
Jerome
Jingrong
Kimberley
Matthieu
Rachel
Ze(:



GOD'S Song



VideoPlaylist
I made this video playlist at myflashfetish.com



*.* Archives *.*

Created by Charisma
Found at Blogskins

Thursday, September 23, 2010

*.* outing *.*

hey all
in case you havent heard, there's an outing this saturday after ypm praise and worship, during cell time, may end 9+
its at ecp(its pits 21 and 22 area C right?)
dun wear shoes
ask kimberley for more information(please post info i missed out)
hope to see you all there

zee

I shone with Jesus @ | 9:03 PM